samedi 28 janvier 2012

Samedi, Dance floor ! [Obama/Lady Gaga]

Allez !

Nous sommes samedi,  c’est l’heure de l’apéro !

Avant la fièvre du soir, je vous propose un (r)échauffementla reine des Dance-floor du moment, je veux parler de Lady Gaga ! Enfin pas tout à fait. Voyez plutôt !

(Vous avez les lyrics juste en dessous !)

My mama told me when I was young… We are all born superstars… She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir… "There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are"… She said, "Cause he made you perfect, babe"… "So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,…  Listen to me when I say"
[Chorus]
I'm beautiful in my way… 'Cause God makes no mistakes… I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret…Just love yourself and you're set… I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way  … (Born This Way-Lady Gaga)

Le Clip de Lady Gaga ! Born This Way

Demain, retour de “Dimanche, 20h” ! Cool !

Arc-en-cielAllez ! Bon Samedi Soir ! Arc-en-ciel

2 commentaires:

Oui, oui, c'est là ! Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires !
J'y répondrai asap !
Merci à vous !